Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wow! What a depressing blog!

I just read over the last few entries and I realized how blase everything sounds. So I decided to write a cheery, sappy blog about the people I love best. I will call this entry "Without You"

Withouth Joomy, I would have never started blogging.

Without BigMan, Iwould not have a website, would never have had two really awesome fire parties, and I would have never been introduced to the Love Shack. (And I'd have no photos on my website).

Without my new neighbor I would have never met Cute Boy.

Without my parents I would not have a really cool new 'puter to blog on.

Without Copernicus, I would never have woken up two to three times a night to claws in my backfat, my ass, my thighs, etc since October.

Without my best friend, I would be friendless!! That would suck!

Without my guitar I would be nothing. My world would simply cease to spin, and I would curl up in a ball and die.

Without my brothers my childhood would have been more peaceful, and my adulthood and teenage years would have been incredibly boring and lacking in drinking buddies (and people to steal booze from....)

Without my nephew and my new niece I would not know how wonderful it is to see a little person learn tasks that we take for granted with such wonder.

Without the Berry Queen I would not know what it is like to be taken into someone's home and treated as family, without the complex issues of family. Also without her I would not be known as the Left Boob, and that would make me sad.

Without Cute Boy I would be in the exact same place as I am now.... and that's comforting because it lets me know that I am perfectly capable of being my whole me, with or without someone else. My how I've grown! With Cute Boy, however, I now have someone to kiss when I'm happy. And kissing is good. Mmmmmm kissing.......

So that's it. I'm happy. I've made peace with my life, with where I live, with what I'm doing. And I thought I would create a sappy blog to celebrate it.

Love,

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you too! Great post!

5:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home