Saturday, January 07, 2006

Life goes on and it's a little too long...

Wow. So much is happening in my life. I hate it, and sometimes just lie on my bed sobbing my heart out for hours.

Then, at the same time, I love it and can't wait to go on with it...

I've been in the city for almost a year and a half now.

And I still hate it. It's not like I spend all my days meandering about hating it. I'm relatively happy. But this place is not home and it never will be home, so why am I trying to force myself to spend a lifetime where it's not meant to be? For what? What am I gaining by being here? (Aside from a useless degree and by the way? I have yet to hear from ANYONE what a sociologist actually does. All I know is that it involves cubicles).

Gah.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home