Monday, January 09, 2006

How rude!!

I hate Men. Sorry Cute Boy. Apologies, Bigman. But still, I hate men.

The other night at the bar, this random guy comes in and beelines towards me like he's never encountered a female in a bar before in his life.

He starts trying to make conversation and a few times, quite pointedly, I mentioned Cute Boy (I didn't call him Cute Boy, of course. Not in a bar. Sheesh.) or I mentioned my boyfriend. So I figured, I guess this guy wants to be friendly, whatever.

He continues talking to me and rests his hand behind me on the bar. I was watching Cute Boy play some pool. Cute Boy has noticed and is watching.

Then, Random Jerk decided that it would be acceptable to put his hand on my person. Hello!?!?!? He put his hand on me!!

Cute Boy then decided to come to my rescue.

Now, there is nothing worse in this world, nothing less sexy or more unappealing than a man with a stupid temper. Quite frankly, men with tempers are stupid. Gain some self control, you're not three any more.

Cute Boy could have done a stupid man thing but instead, he just came over and kissed me in front of Random Jerk. Hah, I thought. Surely Random Jerk will now realize he is not for me and he will go away.

Nope.

Random Jerk Proceeded to put his hand on my back fat (And I'm REALLY sensitive about my back fat. I do not need Random Jerks to point out that I have backfat, thanks) and stared at Cute Boy!!

Uhm, hello?

So again, Cute Boy could have gone all stupid and dumb, but no.... he put his hand on my knee, stared right back at Random Jerk, and waited. Surely, iIthought, Random Jerk would leave now.

Nope!

So Cute Boy said "Well, have a nice night?" And made a skedaddle motion with his hand.

It seemed to go on forever and I was just sitting there in the middle of it having my backfat molested by a stranger. It was the most intense situation I've been in in a very, very long time... I thought one or the other of them was going to start throwing punches. I really felt sick to my stomach. gah.

Anyhow, after a while Random Jerk decided to leave after some protesting "Dude, I'm not looking for trouble" "Dude, I'm not gonna touch your girlfriend" and the like.

How absolutely RUDE that someone would A) find it accpetable to touch me B) Continue to touch me in front of my boyfriend and C) Claim to not be touching me when I could feel his hand on my backfat!!!

Gah. I hate men.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, that was totally RUDE behaviour!!! Your boy handled it very well indeed.

8:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home