Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Random Random Random

1) I should be either studying, sleeping, or cleaning.

2) I have no idea what I'm doing with my life

3) Suggestions regarding #2 Welcome

4) I sort of have a plan at this point but really, I don't htink it's gonna happen.

5) I want to stay in the city this summer, but I just found out about a really good learning opportunity for this spring and I don't think I can pass it up.

6) Sometimes I feel like pulling my hair and screaming "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" simply because it feels good. Because I'm so pent up, so worried, so excited, so scared, so likely to crash into my bed at night and cry myself to sleep because I have all these feelings and nowhere to go with them.....

7) I think Im gonna throw up from the anxiety that is coursing through my veins. The funny thing is, that I've never thrown up before so why would I think that I'm going to throw up?

8) Copernicus has this odd thing about sleeping on my backpack and she is ever so cute curled up in the straps.

9) Pretend you can hear me engaging in a primal scream for this one.

10) Does anyone know where my Monday night Class is, because I ended up having to miss the damn thing tonight because I couldn't find it. Gah.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home