Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Seven hours!!

That's right, I'm going on stage in SEVEN HOURS!!!

I'm so excited. I can't contain my excitement. Everyone is coming except my brother and his whife who are staying on the ranch with my new little niece. I'd love for them to come but the bar doesn't seem like an appropriate place for a three month old, sadly.

I'm just really scared that I'll forget the words to "Ring of Fire". I mean, when I forget the words to songs (You'd be surprised how often it happens. I'll know the lyrics to a song for five playings in a row, and then out of nowhere, the lyrics just leave my head) I can generally recover by playing the last verse over again, and hoping that the audience doesn't notice... but that always sucks.

AND my best friend is coming and I literally haven't seen her in weeks. Plus my parents (I don't go anywhere without mommy and daddy, clearly), my crazy uncle, my cousin and a friend of hers, my aunt, my best friend's boyfriend, Cute Boy, possibly my old boss from the pizza place and friends of his, and whoever else shows up. And Big Brother is playing too (He is actuallymuch better than me. Fortunately, the two of us aren't really competitive. It's a fun thing for both.) And I think and hope some of his friends come too.....

I already called the bar and reserved a table for ten.

You know, they're really gonna love me if every time I show up I bring fifteen of my nearest and dearest friends.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home