Thursday, January 05, 2006

Here I am

At my home in the big city, typing on the INTERNET from my new laptop.

I went househunting the other day. It was the most deflating experience I've ever expereienced. Apparently, the reason that I live in Hell is because Hell is all that I can afford to live in. My neighbor and I are bother crushed, although we are trying to remain hopeful... it seems that we live in a very high cost of living area, despite the fact that we are in the slums.

Copernicus is not happy to be home, I think. She's looking at me a lot, like she expects me to just haul off and find her a decent place to live, and pull rent money out of my ears or something. I think she hates Hell as much as I do.

Cute Boy wants me to meet his family.

Yep. The dreaded meeting of the family.

Not that I dread it. I'm sure Cute Boy's parents are very nice people. They did, after all, bring him into this world and turn him into the Cute Boy that he is today.

However, these meetings are always rife with stress and anxiety and make me very compulsive so that I look insane. And when you bring a girl home to your parents, you don't want them to think she's insane. (Regardless of what the truth is).

Sigh.

Our three month-aversary is coming up soon. A quarter of a year. Wow.

And you know what the funny thing is? The night I met Cute Boy, I was supposed to go get a tattoo with two of my Indian friends. They stood me up, I broke my diet and spent half the night crying into fattening food, and then my neighbor asked me if I wanted to go out.

How odd and possibly even ironic that a night that started out with my crying into my pillows with my cat has turned into almost three months of dating a very Cute B0y.

Life is strange.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy almost 3 months! :D

11:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home