Saturday, December 24, 2005

Coming to you LIVE

From my very own LAPTOP COMPUTER!!!

That's right ladies and gents, my parents got me a fully functional laptop for Christmas!!!


I'm so excited!!!

The keyboard will take a little getting used to but beyond that, it works great so far!!

I also got:

A CD player from Big Brother
CK Be perfume from Dad
A USB Key from mom and dad
Books and a CD holder from my Crazy uncle

All in all, a very sucessful evening!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Congratulations on your own laptop...I'm sure you'll enjoy it! And if you get a wireless card you can use the wireless internet network at U of O! Enjoy! No blogger can be completely happy without her/his own computer!

11:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a wireless USB network card for my laptop... that I never use. That I could probably lend you until you can get one of your own.

I only ever use mine when I'm in Maine.

7:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home