Sunday, December 18, 2005

WOe is me.....

I'm in the computer lab.

Again.

I just tried one computer which crashed as soon as I started checking my hotmail... I'm on computer #2 now, we'll see if this lasts long enough for this blog entry... I'm supposed to be doing a term paper on Suicide but I can't stand the idea of doing more work on these crappy computers just to have it lost, have hte computer shut down, etc. I am very frustrated with my school right now, one more reason for me to want to switch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute Boy invited me to his work's winter social event. It's a formal thing at some fancy place and I have to find something formal to wear. I suppose this means that I either have to cut off the rest of the orange-tinged hair or dye it, both of which I was trying to avoid....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My neighbor and I are getting a place together this January. Neither of us can take it any more. Living in that Hellhole is just too much. Between the orange hair, the inoperable shower, the insane other tenants.... It just plain-out sucks to live where I live. We are taking our time to find a place though. We both agree that we want a home.... she insists on hardwood floors and a balcony, I insist that it have coutnerspace in teh kitchen and laundry facilities in the building. We probably spent an hour the other night just fantasizing about having space enough to store ingredients for cookies... so we could just make cookies whenever we want. Or having a couch... a real, live, honest to God couch.

I can't wait. I just hope she doesn't back out on me, but either way, I'm moving somewhere more livable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got an A on my Scientific Realism paper!!! Thank God because without that A I probably would have flunked the class. As it is, I'll pass everythign this semester and I"m thrilled.

Next semester I'm only working two days per week and not at all on weekends. I htink it was workign so much that killed my average this semester. I did a lot less partying this semester than last, and I'm still getting worse marks. The entire month of September I was workign 30 hours, which is just too much with a full course load.

Now, off to write about suicide....

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's going on, we haven't seen a post about your thong underwear in days... you must be busy writing exams! Sucky.

7:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your A. I hope the rest of your exams went well!

11:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home