Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

Merry Christmas!!

Being Danish, we celebrate on the 24th.

So, Merry Christmas!!

I made it home sweet home and so far it's been great with plenty of beer drinking, guitar playing, and other fun home stuff.

Finals are done. I think I bombed one, and I'm pretty nervous about that.

House Hunting 2006 begins on the second day of 2006. I can't wait. I'm so, so excited at the prospect of a real place to live. Somewhere with clear water that has an adjustable temperature. Gah.

As far as thong underwear goes, no updates. Sigh. I'm so boring. I'm home for the week and so I'm looking for optimal comfort, meaning bikinis from Hanes. They're really perfect for lounging around with a beer in one hand and a guitar in the other.

I'm playing at open mic night again this Tuesday. Big Brother is going to join me! I'm so excited. I hope I don't flop. I'm learning 'Ring of Fire'... we;ll see how it goes.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, no updates about thong underwears is fine. I'm just as happy getting bikini from hanes updates just the same. I like to drink beer sometimes and hold a guitar... not play one, but hold one... maybe I should get some.

7:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home