Friday, December 16, 2005

Kill me now..... and playdates with cats....

Thursday: Up at six, Sub shack till noon, non-stop studying till eight thirty. Dinner break, back to the books till one.

Friday: Up at six thirty (Compliments of Copernicus, but I guess it's good seeing how exams are on...) Study till one thirty, exam at two. Study from four till eight, dinner with Cute Boy, study till one.

Saturday: Up at six, study till one thirty, exam, dinner party, No going to bed.

Sunday: writing a term paper till eleven thirty a.m, working till five.

This is my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I brought the brown-orange water to my landlady's attention for the second time with a nice, hot cup of brown-orange water first thing in the morning. I told her if she didn't believe that my hair had been diyed by the water, she should look at the brown-orange shower curtain that used to be white.

Her solution to the problem was to bleach the shower back to it's white color and change the shower curtain.

She fails to realize, however, that this does not fix the fact that my water is the color of ... well, whatever the hell you can think of that's a brown-orange shade.

My neighbor and I are getting an appartment together. I cna't live like this any more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copernicus had a playdate last night! My friend, who owns Copernicus's sister, came over to study in Hell because her house was full of boisterous hockey fans. She brought along the kitten so that our cats could chew on each other instead of us.

Now, Copernicus and Smirnoff haven't seen each other since Bigman delivered them to the city what seems like years ago.

I htink they knew that they are sisters. Like, instead of hissing, or jumping on each other right away, they were looking at each other with a confused look on their faces.

Either way it was really cute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more update: The new lotion (The new thirty-seven dollars worth of lotion!) seems to be working on my skin. I haven't had any new breakouts since I've been using this expensive miracle-stuff, but now my skin is as dry as hell..... A trade-off, I suppose. Unfortunately, my skin has been scarred by the acne. I still look red and acne-ridden, but I feel soft and smooth.

I am devastated that I got to be 21, developed acne, and will now lok like this for the next ten + years, if not longer. I've heard that's how long it takes surface scars like these to heal.

At any rate, I'm trying to remain positive and Mal, (Owner of Copernicus's sister) has offered to give me some makeup lessons with concealer and such. So as soon as I learn the tricks of the trade, perhaps I'll look like my old self again.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home