Thursday, August 23, 2007

When your Cat is a Crazed Lunatic...

Copernicus is an odd cat, this I know for sure. I recently purchased a six dollar brush (Which seems a little off, considering I DON'T OWN A HAIR BRUSH but my cat does) in an attempt to make her like people.

I think her main problem is that she doesn't know HOW to like people. Its like she was born in a bush and brought into civilization last Tuesday. Which, you know, isn't that far from the truth considering she spent her first year living in the Depths of Hell.

So, she has decided that she wants to be brushed. She wants nothing more than to have you scratch her back with her new brush, to pull away the falling out hair and make her skin feel fresh and happy all over.

The problem is that as soon as you begin to do this, she howls, bites, and runs away. And then promptly runs back and howls at me until I start the brushing process all over again. And then she howls, bites, and runs away. And then promptly....

Yeah.

I think she needs some Paxil.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home