Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So Freaking Cheap I Might Just Cry...

My insurance agent sent me a package in the mail today. Usually when packages come in the mail for me, I cringe because I know that no good can come of them. Typically, packages are demanding money or asking me for my internal organs or even for stuff like my signature or all the fingernails on my right hand. I just can't deal with it.

When I saw that the hefty package was from my insurance company, I felt like I was being given a double-whammy. Insurance people are never people you want to hear from.

But, it was just a package going over my insurance stuff and telling me how much money they are going to take from me each month.

My insurance on the Little Chevy is going to cost NINETY-NINE dollars a month. Can you believe that? Ninety-nine dollars?

I feel like sending them a thank you note.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiice! I have no idea how much insurance will cost me when I get a car! Why do you think your insurance is so low? A friend of mine who also drives a chevy (a blue one at that) was telling me to expect to pay $200 a month! You've given me hope that it may be lower than that.

1:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home