Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SuperNan saves the day!!

You'll all recall the incident when I went to buy some supper and was turned down. Because the money I thought was in my account was not actually in my account. The checks were in SuperNan's purse. And while it's well and good that my money was safely stowed away, it's always more handy to have my money stowed away where I can actually access it.

Today, I went to put a check in the bank because I didn't think I'd have time once I got home. And lo and behold, what did I find?

SuperNan had put my GST check in the bank for me! Hurrah!

In celebration, I felt the need to make some frivolous purchases because SuperNan is such a big fan of frivolous purchases. These included Pringles chips, a bag of chocolate Halloween candy, some Highlighters I didn't really need, and some milk.

And of course, I made a quick run to the beer store so I could have some beers while I study for my midterm tomorrow.

Three cheers for SuperNan and frivolous purchases!!

Thanks Mom!!

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I was going to call and let you know. Good thing I actually remembered this time See you thursday.
N

11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home