Sunday, October 15, 2006

So very, very sleepy....

Midterms are beginning to start up this week. As a result, I'm going to be incredibly busy. Busier that I have been this last week. Which means I'm going to be intensely busy...

My weekend went like this....


Friday I had to work and on the way I saw this tree.

I'm pretty sure that this tree is a strong indication that fall is well underway. Which makes me want to cry and scream. But instead of crying and screaming, I went to a party at Mal's house.

Myself and the lovely hostess: Happy birthday Mal!! (I'm

On the left)

Unfortunately, I left the party before the police got there. Boo and hiss to that! I miss all the good stuff! At any rate it, was nice to catch up with some work people and that sort of thing.

The following day, Saturday, I had a football game to go to. And it turns out that for me to say that I kinda suck at football would be a huge understatement. At any rate, it was nice to be out and about with the same folks I generally play ultimate with. It, too, was a birthday celebration and following football, the Birthday Boy's wife was gracious enough to feed us all some pretty yummy stuff.

Happy Birthday to City Dave!!

Saturday night was an equally good time by Pete's fireplace. It was heavenly to sit beside the fire, put back a few beers, and play this crazy stockbroker board game. It was pretty good to catch up with Kanobe and his lovely Fiancee. Kabobe was also good enought to help Pete out with a minor home improvement project involving the refrigerator door and a new tool kit. You know how men and their tools can be.

Good Ol' Jeffie. Always willing to lend a helping hand.

In all, it was a pretty good weekend. Unfortunately I should have spent much more time studying and much less time socializing. As a result, this week will be pretty rough. Long. Torturous. Mid-term-a-licious. Call it what you will, but don't expect too many updates.

Or, maybe you should expect lots of updates as I'm likely to pass the time blogging when I should be studying. Sigh.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your eyes are looking quite blue-tiful in the pic! :)

8:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home