Thursday, October 05, 2006

In which my building falls down around my head...

I'm sure you'll all recall the trials and tribulations I experienced while living in Hell. The orange hair, the police involvement, the shower that was determined to scald me to death...

When my roommate and I found this apartment, we thought it was great. Not only is the building infested with incredibly beautiful men: the Super shows up to fix things when they need to be fixed. He laughs when my empty beer cans fall off my balcony and on to his. And he's nice. And he doesn't smell. Not smelling wins you big bucks in my books.

Now, when you look at this picture of my hallway, you don't see much. But actually, the floor is curved up in a little speed bump type thing.



You can definitely see that something is amiss in this picture


Yep, that's the crack there, on the ceiling beside the light fixture.


And here is the opposite wall from the first one you see.

Clearly, my entire building is falling down around me. I'm not really sure what I should be doing about it. So, like any normal person would do...


I sat my big ol' butt down on the couch to watch Grey's Anatomy.

Ahhh, my life.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are your things insured? I know some landlords/ladies insist that you get insurance but did yours?

Thanks for the comment(s) by the way. I can't wait to talk to you about them...you're so smart!

4:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home