Thursday, October 05, 2006

How do you work this thing?!?

Ok, so, I'm playing with my new toy. And I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to set the megapixels.

It seems that SuperNan is having a hard time loading the other images of my blog because the ol' homestead only has dial-up. We are not sure if this is a computer problem, a dial-up problem, or a pixel problem.

So, I consulted Joomy, But she couldn't really help me because... well... There is only so much you can do for a technologically incompetent fool online.

She suggested I read the manual.

Bah! Who does such a thing? So I fiddled. Add deleted the contents of my memory card.

So I had a cigarette and a beer and fiddled some more. I googled. And apparently googling "Make less megapixels" won't do a girl like me much good.

So, feeling desperate, I started actually reading the owner's manual to find out how to make less megapixels. As opposed to looking dejectedly at the pages and then heading out to the balcony for another ciggie.

And then in happened.

I found what I was looking for. I can shrink the number of megapixels! I'm a genius!!

So, I took some random pictures.

Is it just me or is this kitty lookin' kinda beefy?

This is our houseplant. Or appartment plant. Whatever. His name is Snuffalupagus.

I also took a picture of our TV, Big Al. You'll recall that my dear friend Davey was kind enough to outfit my roomie and I with a full screen TV. I'm not sure how many inches he is, but our brand new Cable comes in mighty clear on him. Thanks, Davey!

Wow! I can't get over how much faster it is to upload the pics now! This is great!

Now all I have to do is wait and hear from SuperNan if they are actually easier for her to upload. Time will tell.

Toonses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Al is a 19 inch television. A much smaller sibling to Big Ron his older and much larger brother renowned for his 42 inches.

Dave

6:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, manuals are useful things!

12:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working just super-duper! I told you reading was a great skill.
N

4:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home