Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Let there be pictures!!



This, my friends, is was technology can do for a person. It can introduce my cat to my blog. And it is wonderful. Here is Coperni-Kitty only weeks after her first birthday.

I can't believe I own a digicam! And I'm using it to put pics on my blog!! This is so thrilling!

It's a bird!

It's a plane!!

No!

It's SuperNan to the rescue!!

What's that Berry Queen? You're jealous? Of a sprayer?

Don't you know what those terrible sprays can do to your health?!?!

Almost like beans in a pod. They come in pods, doncha know.

I had to introduce a city boy to his first soybeans last weekend.

I also had to make a first introductions to a shotgun. For safety's sake, we gave him my nephew's wooden one.

Safety first!

My CAR! My precious little Chevy!!

In seven short months, I will be back behind the wheel. If everyone could stop now and say a little prayer that my poor little chevy still actually runs at that point, we would all be most grateful.

Hopefully I can get some more pics up on my other website by the end of the week.

Take care!

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! The pictures are beautiful. For some reason they loaded quickly tonight. So all is well.
N

12:10 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

After all that trouble changing my camera's settings, you're telling me they work NOW?!?!

Sigh.

At the very least, I've learned something new.

12:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home