Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blogging as the sun comes up...

After an eventful night in the emergency room I am home, soon to be back to my chipper (or not so chipper) self. I left here at ten and managed to go all by my lonesome to have myself looked at by a doctor. SuperNan was there in spirit, though. She insisted I call and keep her updated on the situation. Which I tried to do but every time I wanted to leave the room the doctor came back and asked me some more rather intrusive questions.

I said a lot of "I think" and "I'm not sure" which is probably why the work-up took so long. If I had just told her about the stabbing pain in my left side rather than waiting for her to jab it and make me scream, the evening would have been a lot smoother, I'm sure.

At any rate, I should be cured soon enough so that I can get back to my life of classes, readings, the SubShack, and of course, sleeping.

A very sleepy,

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home