Friday, April 28, 2006

School's out for summer....

I'm done.

Finally finished.

I'm exhausted. I'm weary. I'm de-stressed.

And I'm done.

I don't think the full force of this has hit me yet. It's like when you buy your first King Can of Beer. You look at it at the store, and you giggle with your friends, and you say "Holy Shit! That's a lot of beer!" But then you get the sucker home. And you watch it as it cools in the fridge. And you down the first half-can thinking "Well, Shit! This is a lot of beer!"

Then you pick it up, and it still weighs about half a pound, and that's when you realize that you've bought yourself a shitload of beer.

So, when the King Can in front of me gets to about half, I think I will choose that moment to burst into tears and praise all that's holy for me making it through the year.

Holy shit.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, lady!

Let the good times roll :)

3:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all about the beer.

6:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home