Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Here we go.....

So, my dear friend BigMan was kind enough to find me a picture of a Jersey cow looking out from a backgorund of hte engineering buildings at my school. How cool is that! But now, I have to figure out how to get that pic into the header of my blog.

Troubling times ahead, I'm sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jummy says she can help me out with this by putting the pic up on some webspace or something. I dunno, it sounds complicated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a part of the good Lutheran girl that I am, I am celabrating Lent .

This Lent I have decided to give up milk and meat.

My parents, the dairy farmers, think this is ridiculous.

Today, I ordered lunch in a restaurant that had no meat and no milk as ingredients. It came wiht a giant chicken breast perched on top of it. I politely sent it back, my mother's eyes just a-rollin' the whole while.

However, she soon got over her shock and pointed out that it would have been much funnier had I let out a blood-curling scream and yelled "There's a DEAD CHICKEN in my lunch!"

I, too, think that would have been hilarious.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home