Monday, February 27, 2006

Reading Week; Oh Reading Week!

How I miss thee! It has ended and I got up this morning for my trusty eight a.m. class. And when I got there? IT WAS CANCELLED. How could I have forgotten this? Ack.

Copernicus got fixed this week. She is wearing a lampshade helmet and she looks absolutely ridiculous. She is pretty pissed about it too. But every time I take it off her she tries to bite the stitches in her belly and Lord knows that having a cat leaking intestines all over your appartment makes a hideous mess to clean up and Heaven only knows I do NOT have the patience for that.

Meeting Cute Boy's family went well. The trip there and back was fairly uneventful and I'm sad to say that I didn't try peeing in the bus bathroom. I think it would have been cramped in there, anyways.

Being home for the week was fantabulous. I bought my dear nephew a stuffed snake at Niagara falls when I was there: it quickly became his new best friend. I was greeted every morning bright and early by my nephew and Fuzza climbing into my bed. How wonderful it is to be loved....

I got to feed my niece BABYFOOD! It was so much fun! She sat in her little farmer bouncy seat and ate up her cereal: I got pictures of her eating and smearing food in her hair. I also got some great pics of my dad holding her which are so terribly sweet. Now, if only I had a digicam I could put up the oh-so-adorable pics on my blog or my website. Sigh.

I also got some pics of me and Cute Boy at his company dinner that we went to; it seems like it was ages ago... and I can't get over how much weight I've gained. It's time. Really. I know I've been saying this since the beginning of my blogging history, and my die hard readers (Both of you!) are sick to death of hearing about it. But I must lose weight. I don't know what I'm going to do. Walk every day? Give up something for sure..... but what?

Cooking proper, healthy meals is so overwhelming. I live in a tiny cramped little appartment. I don't have ANY counter space for preparing food on. My diet of Easy Mac and canned soup is simply because I don't have SPACE to cook anything else!

Excuses, excuses. The person in those pictures though: wow. I didn't think I look that bad! And I do. And I feel awful!

Time for a change, for sure. Change is good. I can handle it.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh this entry has motivated me to get off my ass (which I already have)...and actually move.

...into a more comfortable position ;)

You can do it. Actually I'm so sure you will do it that I don't feel the urge to wish you luck with it.

It's awful how quickly/easily excuses and drag you down and give you a reason to stay inert but summer is coming and you're muuuch closer to having a sexy body than I so you must do it for US.

*sobs loudly*

Do it for us, Mandy Mae, do it for US!

11:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home