Monday, February 27, 2006

Why Can't I Focus?!?!?!

Gah! I'm so sick of this weather, of working at the sub Shack, of going back and forth between here and home, of not having the drive to make myself somehting for supper......

I'm just tired!

How can I be tired? I just had over seven consecutive days off!

The next time I get time off, I"m doing nothing. Really. NOTHING. I'm renting movies and sitting here in Hell with my cat. (Who is still wearing the ridiculous lampshade and who still looks as ridiculous as a lampshade around one's neck can look).

Guess what Cute Boy did last night? He ruined Forrest Gump for me. What a jerk! Jenny died of AIDS? What? I thought it was an acid trip gone wrong? And the apple company that Captain Dan invests in is the computer company? I thought it had to do with JUICE and I will never view that movie in the same light again.

Maybe I wouldn't have this issue if my attention span was somewhat better than that of the average unmedicated 7-year-old with ADD. If only I had been capable of watching hte damn movie the first time, I wouldn't feel so ripped off right now. Life just sucks all over.

So now that Forrest Gump has been forever ruined in my mind, my distracted self is off to try, yet again, to start this one page write up about Weber's Protestant Sects and the Spirit of Capitalism. Sigh.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhm, so when you watched Forrest Gump you thought that Jenny died from an acid trip? Instead of the mysterious HIV virus the doctors didn't know how to cure? And that when Forrest Gump was talking about Lieutenant Dan buying stock in a fruit company and then opened his mail with the Macintosh Apple Logo on it, that it was for apple juice? And for some reason did you think that Lieutenant Dan was a Captain? :Þ Or did you just not want to try and spell lieutenant? *grin*

Oh, did I tell you that Lahra and I are going steady now? I think she's still mad at me for missing our three email anniversary because she seems to be not talking to me still. *grin*

7:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bigman got a girlfriend while my back was turned?

That no good bastid!

11:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home