Thursday, February 23, 2006

I did not fall off the face of the Earth....

I just haven't had the time to make a blog entry. Trust me, there are plenty of blog-worthy topics floating around in my head; it just seems that none of them ever make it to the blogosphere. Sigh.

I'll make some random updates, though:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I met Cute Boy's parents! Yahoo! It went really well! They are pretty chilled out, relaxed people. And his mom can really cook. And Lord knows how I love my food.

This visit to Cute Boy's past has also explained quite a bit about Cute Boy to me. How, you ask?

He grew up in Suburbia. If that doesn't explain everything about why a person is who he is today, I don't know what does.

Not that Suburbia is a bad thing. No way. Hm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got to see one of the seven wonders!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copernicus is going today to get her claws and kitten-producing parts removed. I feel awful and I don't want to take her. But, my mom says that if she continues to be Howly-Gonzales, she'll have to come live at the Ranch until my neighbor and I find a real place to live.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My nephew is thrilled with the present I bought him at the cheesy gift shop I was at over the weekend. It's a stuffed snake who he lovingly named Fuzza. He loves me and Fuzza so much that the three of us got to cram into my tiny single size bed last night to share some quality time.

Nothing like sleeping with little size on feet pressed into your back, and rhythmis little five year old snores to lull you into la-la land.

Off to take Coperni-kitty to the vet.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Boy was raised in Suburbia you say? Hmmmm...

Tell him I'm sorry.

6:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home