Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm not... something.....

Today I realized something. I'd realy like to have a supercool looking website complete with pictures and links and all kinds of neat stuff.

I do have an msn group, now neatly featured in the links section. To get it up and running, I asked BigMan to be my manager. He put up all the pics and did everything that required me to do more than 'click here'.

I had to fuss with the links section on this blog for about three weeks. Now I've learned that putting a link on a blog is a pretty simple thing to do. The last time I got so frustrated with it that I gave up. Then I contemplated calling BigMan and giving him my password to have him put the links up.

But he has a life and much better things to do than put links on my blog.

I realized that I let everything computer related defeat me. I get up to the smallest simplest wall there is, and poof, I'm done.

NO MORE. From now on, computers WILL NOT defeat me! They simply won't! I WILL NOT call up random people in my phone book and ask them to search something on Google for me. I WILL NOT cry the next time I can't C & P something from one document to another.

It's my March 2nd Resolution, dammit! From now on, I WILL make my own computer stuff happen. I will figure out how to put a background on this blog! I will figure out where to find a picture of a Jersey cow looking up at a skyscraper to stick into my blog! I will not rely on BigMan to hack into my virtual campus account because I can't figure out how to copy and paste!

I'm inspired! Hear ye!

I will not be the person who drives a team of geese hitched to a toboggan when I have a perfectly good Cavalier at my disposal!!

And now, onward to blogging domination!

Or, at the very least, to a box of Kraft Dinner and Survivor....

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh heh, what makes you think that I have a life? Because I certainly do not! :)

10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home