Friday, March 03, 2006

Weekend To Do List

Yes. I really do feel the need to share with the world what I am planning on doing with my weekend. That's how important it is.

This weekend I will:

1) Shop with Cute Boy to get him some new jeans. It seems that the button off his favorite jeans went flying off of his pants and *ker-plunk* landed in the toilet last night. And then he had to walk home from my house holding his pants on because he had no button. (Yes, out of fifty words, only ten of them had to do with what I'm actually doing. I just think it's funny that he managed to lose a button in the toilet, so I decided to share it with you).

2) Buy small thingies of paint in vibrant primary colors, and paintbrushes.

3)Saturday, after the pant shopping (And I think that if any salesladies ask, I'll tell them the toilet story too. Just because things landing in toilets makes for good conversation starting material. Maybe I'll make a new friend!) I am going to build and design a playhouse for Copernicus. The experts say that she needs something tall to sit on, and something so she can pretend to be stalking prey, as though she was still living in the amazon. So to simulate the amazon (Or whatever the Hell a cat's natural environment is) I'm gong to construct a play thingy out of cardboard, stick it together with packing tape, paint it in vibrant primary colors, and have it live in my appartment. That'll do it for sure.

4) Contemplate buying Copernicus something live to play with. Like a guinea pig or a lizard. I could put it on the play construction that resembles the amazon and the lizard would feel right at home, living in the amazon and being stalked by a tiger. Only in smaller proportions.

5) Watch at least one good movie. (Note, I said GOOD. Preferably in the genre of horror, and preferably beside Cute Boy. Because if he's sittin gacross the room he has no one to protect him when the scary parts come on.)

I think that's it. Oh, wait!

6) Learn how to make words into links so that I can write Jummy's name and have it as a clickable link. Because that's what all the cool bloggers do.

Phew.

I'll update if I actually get any of it done.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home