Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jummy, I love you!!

My nephew and I have a tradition. I say "I love you". And he says "I love you too!" And I say: "How much?" And then, he squeals "THIIIIIIIIIIS much!" as his precious five year old little arms wrap around me with such pressure that I fear my ovaries will be rendered useless and I'll lose control of my bladder.

That's how strong this kid is.

Anyhow, on to the point... Jummy, if you were here right now I'd be sqeezing you so hard that bodily fluids would be spewing from every orifice.

Why?

Jumy helped me figure out links! And I know, it's not that special, but ask anyone: I am THE most computer illiterate person IN THE WORLD and I managed to make my blog have links on it.

You are the wind beneath my blogging wings, dearest!!

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too!

Yay!!! You sound like I did when I started this blogging stuff! Every new discovery is exciting, isn't it?

Congrats! You will take over the world; I just know it!

4:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home