Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I can't take it any more.....

I am sitting here near tears.

For fuck's sake who lives like this?!?!?

I just went to the computer lab and spent two incredibly productive hours researching for this stupid class that I really hate and the fucking computer LOST TWO HOURS OF PRODUCTIVE WORK.

I'm moving. I need a computer. I'm getting the internet at my house. And As of February first, 2006 I will not live like this any more. The orange hair, the brown water in my bulding, the scalding/freezing combination of the showers and now the computer bullshit is too much.

Ok.

Now I'm off to re-research. Only now I'm in a terrible mood and I'm working on a computer that doesn't have Microsoft Word on it.

Perfect.

Toonses.

P.S I went on stage last night and it rocked and I had so much fun playing hte rock star but I don't have time to write about it now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I have had that computer thing happen too many times to count. It happens even on personal computers so don't think your troubles will be over once you have one [though I adore having my own].

Where are you moving to?

1:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear about the open mic experience! Did Cute Boy go to see you?

1:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home