Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Underwear talk, anyone?

And my hair is still orange.

Perhaps Christmas shopping today. Hooray! But I have no idea what to buy everyone.

But I AM buying myself a new outfit for tonight. I even went shopping last night as well... and I bought new underwear!!! It was so exciting!! I got three bras and then got five underwear to match them.... And I can't wait to put them on!! They are brightly colored, cute patterns.... With the two bright bras I got a matching thong and a matching bikini, and with the plain black bra I got a matching thong.

None of them have bows, though. SIgh.

Ok, but here's the BEST thing: The store where I buy my underwear has a bra club card. You buy so many bras, you get one free. Well, I now have one FREE bra!!!

Which means, I'm getting one of those sixty dollar aqua bras FOR FREE and I'll have great cleavage to boot.

Life is worth living myfriends. Worth living.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, this was more stimulation than one mortal man can handle at one time. I think this is the closest to heaven as I've ever been.

*grin*

3:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehhehee! When does bigman get to see you model them?

1:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home