Monday, November 21, 2005

Bleh....

I'm feeling like *that* again.

I'm not really sure how to explain *that* feeling though. It's like I want to just pack up and leave, give it up... or maybe ust go home and lay in a heap on the living room floor for a while. I'm probably not going to make it home again until Christmas. Part of me is desperate to develop some sort of positive attitutde to cope with, well, everything, and part of me is saying, just fuck it.

I'm trying to develop a plan whereby I can skip every class for the rest of the semester and, at the same time, not miss out on any pertinent information. Unfortunately, my antisocial self doesn't know anyone in any of my classes so that's not possible. And that sucks because right now I really, really need the sleep. I would do anything right now to just sleep the next few weeks away.

I feel really bad for my neighbors recently. As most of you know, I've quit smoking. Well, I dont smoke in the city but when I go home (once a month or so) I smoke. Anyhow, so in the city I'm not smoking.

Now, if you're a smoker you know that smoking is a powerful motivator and an excellent reward. For example, last year I had a system whereby I would study for an hour and fifteen minutes, and then take a fifteen minutes smoke and Coke break. (That's Coca-Cola, for those of you who now think I'm a coke-head).

This year there is nothing to do during my study breaks. So I've taken to studying for an hour and fifteen minutes and then playing my guitar for fifteen minutes. And while I've drastically improved my ability to play Pancho & Lefty and Mr. Jones, I feel that my neighbors are more than sick of hearing my voice screaming through the duct work. I live in one of those buildings where if the girl at the end of my hall sneezes, I can hear it. So imagine how they feel about someone like me, because I'm not here to fuck around when it comes to volume, lemme tell ya.

Urgh, now off to work on the dreaded co-op resume. More of the same... things like "what are your job skills?" and then I say "I already told you, I have none." And they say "How is that possible?" and I say "I don't know, but I'm livingfucking proof and for fuck's sake quit looking at me like that".

Harrumph.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home