Sunday, November 20, 2005

Oh yeah.....

In case you didn't know, this semester has been sort of roller-coaster-y for me, what with med issues, class issues, co-op issues, personal issues, and really just a whole lot of issues.

Sooooo I'm proposing that all my friends and I head out somewhere really cool and do something really fun in to celebrate the end of classes (coming soon, hooray!) and in anticipation of the holiday madness that is soon to engulf us all.

Sooooooo, whoever has ideas for a really cool event sort of thing... I'm game for ideas. I'm thinking of hitting up like a mazillion bars in the market area and just barhopping and letting loose... but not getting too crazy because I do, after all, still have finals to get through.

Toonses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you weren't supposed to do any drinking while on your medication? *grin*

10:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you dance at bars/clubs?

12:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you dance at bars/clubs?

12:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home