Monday, November 28, 2005

Ho-Hum.....

It's the end of the school year and getting up off my big ol' lazy butt to go to class is harder and harder, especially when every prof in the place is only teaching in order to put in the time.... and you can just feel it no matter what.

I just feel... bleh. Meh. Phooey. I'm sick of work, of cold, of lectures, of TV that is bad and makes everyone have three heads, of being fat and not having the energy to do anything about it.... I'm thinking of having a light supper at the coffee shop around the corner tonight, in celebration of yet ANOTHER new episode of Degrassi. I'm addicted to that show. (No need to remind me of what a geek I am, thanks).

I think I am going to get fired from my job. Which would mean finding another job. Which would suck because I hate job shopping.

It just seems that every time the boss comes in, I'm talking or just hanging out.

Which I know I do alot of.....

My work is always done and I don't purposely ignore the customers too often... but the fact of the matter is, I've been there long enough to start hating it, and the only reason I haven't quit? Because it's such a close walk from my appartment (which I've nicknamed Hell, see below) and it's COLD outside. I know... Pathetic.

Why have I changed my appartment's name from 'my apprtment' to 'Hell'? The water is orange, let's start there. The hallways are boiling hot and Hell is freezing cold so that I have to put my space heater on almost full time. The shower, as of yet, is still trying to kill me and because of the red water, the curtain has turned red, and the color of my hair is changing, and I'm pretty sure that the water is the reason my skin is so icky. My fridge freezes everything and when I want a nice, cool drink of milk I do not want to risk my life on ice chunks!!! (Just so you know, I've had THREE decent showers since I moved in. The water is so hot, that no matter how you adjust the taps, it scalds you.)

And that's my whining for today.

Cheers!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Degrassi?

I haven't gotten into the new degrassi, I used to watch the old one religiously ... however. Anyways, know what is on right before Degrassi? Corner Gas. I watched it for the first time three weeks ago, and I'm hooked.

9:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home