Thursday, November 24, 2005

I HATE SNOW

And the ground is covered with snow.

Guess what kind of mood I am in?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quotable Quote from BigMan:
"Just ask, for the love of Christmas. You've been blogging about it for weeks now"

Guess what that is in reference to? Yeah, that's right. I just need to ask the damn question. BUT that puts me in the realm of 'possibly getting rejected' and I HATE that realm almost as much as I hate snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Project: Medicate Amanda is going well thus far. No shakes or other nasty side effects as of yet. No dizziness either which is a bonus because it's hard to walk in the snow when you're dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute Boy invited me to a dinner party on Friday. WHich is nice, and I'm excited... but what the hell am I supposed to wear?!?!?! I hate finding things to wear, lemme tell ya.

And that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Just some random updates because now I have to go hermit up in my appartment and study from now until SURVIVOR!!!

Oh, and P.S. Tomorrow I'm applying to the other university I want to apply to.. so wish me luck! I'm scared and excited at once.

Toonses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I said it quite that politely. *grin*

Don't worry about the snow it should be disappearing at the begining of the week.

For the dinner party you should wear thong underwears and drink tequilla. ;)

7:34 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that other university :)

11:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home