Sunday, November 20, 2005

Scientific realism.....

I CAN'T FOCUS.

I'm writing this stupid essay for a stupid class that is just STUPID and I don't want to write the essay, I'd rather be at home with my cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute Boy and I had another date this weekend. Well it was a few dates I guess.....

We had a really good time... I was really happy.... BUT (Oh please, you knew there was a but)

We STILL haven't had 'the talk'.

Will I have to refer to him as just a guy I go on dates with forever? Or, are we just at a point in our dating lives where 'the talk' is no longer necessary... is it time to just accept that the fact that we spend this much time together doing couple-y type things should be enough to establish us as a couple?

I dunno. I'd like to know that he's not wooing thirty other girls at the same time as me... although really I think the amount of time that is devoted to yours truly by him is enough to denote all I need to know... but still, some sort of officiality would be nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't wait to start the application process for my new school. Of course I am scared and leery and of course there is the possibility of me not getting in: In which case I will simply keel over and die. I can't wait to no longer have to deal with the BS that this school is givin gme over a host of issues.

Thanks also to my loyal commenters for your suggestions and advice... who knew that there would be a bus on my campus taht would take me to the other campus for FREE?? You don't get better than free, boys, lemme tell ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five days of the medicated me. I had a few glasses of wine the other night and yep, I'm medicated. Other than that I haven't really noticed a change in me: It takes weeks for this stuff to kick in though. So hopefully I will be back to my old self again by finals.

I have mixed emotions about being medicated. But I feel it is the right choice. For now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The quest for Scientific realism continues...

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think since you've been going on several dates over several weeks, that you two are dating by now. I don't think it's like in highschool where there's a big differentiation between dating and "going steady" and being boyfriend and girlfriend... they're all the same thing aren't they? If you're still concerned, just bring it up in converstation. This is a new century, girls can do that!

10:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home