Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I am not insane

MY HAIR IS ORANGE

Yes, that's right. The brown-orange water in Hell has turned my hair ORANGE.

I am not one of those girls who is all insane and picky. But I am telling you that the tips of my hair have turned a brassy, hideous orange color and I am about ready to explode.

I NEED to move somewhere sane... somewhere that Copernicus can run and play (What do you think this water is doing to her, after all??) and somewhere that I can take a shower that doesn't leave me blistered and cursing.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

And now, since I'm guessing that rust stains don't easily wash out of hair, I'm going to have to get the orange parts cut off. And it was my goal to not cut my hair for at least another year, so it could grow long and luxurious....

Stupid, Stupid living in the city. In the country all we have to deal with is pesticides in the water, and at the very least?

Pesticide poisoning doesn't turn your hair orange!!!

Humbug.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My water isn't orange and I live in the city. Maybe you should call someone to come and inspect the water in your building!

Sorry about the forced hair cut. Maybe wait a bit before cutting it and see if anything happens. In the meantime wear your hair in a bun so you can hide the ends!

I know, I'm amazing!

11:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, having to put up with this orange water mess seems ridiculous. You should make a serious complaint about this... the landlord or someone else may be in violation of building / safety regulations. In the meantime, I strongly suggest that you boil your water for Copernicus and yourself if you haven't already done so.

11:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home