Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I need to update....

Ok, well Cute Boy's roommate just called me.

It seems that Cute Boy's alarm clock was reset by a power outage lats night. (The SAME freakin' power outage that reset all my clocks AND trashed one of my essays. So this much I believe to be true).

Cute Boy also doesn't get home from work until like two in the morning (night shift.... nuff said). So to expect him to wake up naturally after only a couple hours sleep is ... well, for me anyhow that would be a bit much.

So I guess I forgive him this time ... Cute Boy's roommate also said nice things like "Cute Boy is not an asshole, he wouldn't stand you up, he was upset about having missed it when he left" etc.

So I do feel reassured now.

I just hope htis doesn't become a regular thing. there is only so much standing-up a girl can take in a lifetime, and I've already dealt with more than my fair share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home