Monday, November 28, 2005

Well Well Well.....

No, I didn't ask, for the love of Christmas. So Cute Boy and I are, as yet, still undefined.

But I think maybe my neighbor is right... maybe we don't need definition. Maybe everything is perfect just the way it is and we don't need to mess with a good thing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decorated my tiny little appartment for Christmas last night. It's very cute and homey! AND I made a gingerbread house. WHich I plan to eat, all by myself.

Copernicus loves Christmas decorations as well. She thinks they are great to chew on and knock off the tree and chase around my place. I'd yell at her but I figure this is just her way of spreading a little bit of Christmas Cheer.

Speaking of which, I need to go Christmas shopping soon and I am a terrible present buyer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner party turned out to be a house party, so it was very unstressful. I did wear thong underwear, but I avoided drinking any tequila so thankfully none of my clothes fell off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I APPLIED TO ANOTHER UNIVERSITY!!!!! Fare thee well, smelly school that I don't like and that doesn't offer a program I want!! (Hopefully).

If nothing else, I've, at the very minimum, taken a step towards making my life complete. Copernicus doesn't understand what I'm so excited about, but she's young. Some day, she'll know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did wear thong underwear, but I avoided drinking any tequila so thankfully none of my clothes fell off.

Well, that's no good. How was anyone going to know that you were wearing thong underwears if you didn't show anyone?

9:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home