Monday, December 12, 2005

Men! Harrumph!!

Yep, it's started already. I'm whining about what idiots men are. Mere weeks after we've had the talk, Cute Boy did the typical man thing and totally said, well... he just said something that NO ONE should ever say. It was one of those things that you can't really take back, either.

(In case you're wondering, I'm not telling you what he said. So there.)

Anyhow, I was quite, uhm, disgruntled after he said what he said. Actually, hysterical would be a better word.

So I thought about what my trusty confidantes would say.

Big Man would have said "Dump his sorry ass!"

Jooms would have said "He said WHAT?!?!?!" *picture Jooms Fainting*

My brother would have said "Calm the fuck down. What the hell is it with women over reacting about every fucking little thing?!!? He is a man. He said some meaningless words. Chillax."

So, even though I didn't get any advice from my brother, I knew that is what he would have said.

So I took his non-advice.

(Yes, that's right. I'm the type of person who takes imaginary advice from people I haven't consulted on issues that they aren't aware of. I never claimed to be sane).

It turned out to be good advice because, upon pondering the issue further, I've realized that it doesn't really matter, it's not a topic that affects my daily life.... and he probably didn't mean what I thought me meant anyways.

So, I'm going to chillax. Thanks, Bro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going on stage in an open mic night tomorrow.

My first time playing for a city crowd. I'm scared, and thrilled to finally do this. I've wanted to play at this bar since the day I moved to the city.

I wonder if anyone will show up? Everyone is so busy with finals et al.

Sigh.

Now, off to ponder Durkheim's findings about Altruistic suicide. Fun times, fun times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't show. I was working Tuesday night.

I think you should tell me what he said!

Take care!

10:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home