Thursday, December 08, 2005

I forgot to tell you the most important part!!

Cute Boy and I had 'The Talk'.

Oh, and it was hideously awkward. The words were almost out of my mouth... and then there was nothing. And he was like "What?" And I was like "Uuuuuhhhmm, well....."

And it just sort of proceeded from there.

Gah.

But, at the very least, all three of the people who read this can now sleep soundly at night knowing that Cute Boy and I are Officially 'dating'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have given up on Proactiv as a solution for my adult-onset acne problem. My skin seems to be getting worse by the day regardless of what I do. I've been using a lot of those things that are medication-free and I realized... what am I, some sort of naturalist?? Humbug to that.

I bought some 5% Benzoyl Peroxide wash and lotion, we'll see if I start to look any better. In the meantime, I'm still using gallons of makeup every time I leave the house, because that is truthfully how bad I look. Only, the makeup doesn't hide the acne, it just covers up the red. That's how bad it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Rant About Vets (and other companies).

Once upon a time, I saw a Cavalier advertised for $9,999.00. And I thought Hey! I can afford that! So I went in to look at it and talk about financing.

That's when I realized that the car actually costs closer to fourteen thousand dollars.(Transmission, gas tax, air conditioning tax, freight tax... blah blah blah) And when you're a Sandwich Artist for your living, That is HUGE difference. WHy are they allowed to advertise the car as TEN thousand when, once you go to pay for it, it actually costs FOURTEEN?

Once upon another time (read: yesterday) I called a vet to make an appointment for my cat to get her shots. The lasy on the phone said that it would cost 44$ for the shot. Good.

Cat got her shot, I handed over my Visa, and Taa-daa!! The bill came up to $83.50. It turns out that walking into the office costs another forty bucks.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE ACTUALLY TELL YOU HOW MUCH SHIT COSTS!?!?!?!?

I would have been fine with the stupid $83, if they had actually TOLD me it would be 83. Why are they allowed to LIE like that?!?!?

I'm supremely pissed off and you can bet your ass I'm writing a letter about THIS. I didn't earn the title of 'Letter Writer of the Day' for nothing, dammit.

Toonses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe...I was going to ask if you'll be sending in your letter to the local paper!

Congrats on the official status you've now got!

1:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home