Friday, November 11, 2005

Can you see this, Berry Queen???

FYI, the Berry Queen may or may not be among us. I'm not sure if she can handle the technology... we'll have to see. If you're here, comment away BQ!!!

So, today is my last day in the Country. I'm sad to leave, really. But at the same time, I can't wait to go back to the city. I want to see Cute Boy again.... I wonder if he wants to see me? I want to get Copernicus settled back in and study for hours on end in PEACE. Because as much as I love life on the ranch... it is definitly NOT peaceful here.

The week went by so fast. Too fast. Tomorrow before going home, I'm going shopping with the ladies. I MUST buy three things: Two pairs of pants and a blouse of some sort that I can wear when jeans aren't acceptable. I'm thinking Suzy Shier... they have tons of cheap crap. I HATE shopping, urgh, and I KNOW I'm going to have to put this on my visa... even worse. Damn my weight gain, damn my inability to stop eating, and the fact that none of my good clothes will wrap their ways around my big ol' butt.

BUT when I get back to the city, that's it. No more eating for me until I've lost at least ten pounds. I'm doing slim-fast and I will, by God, work out five days a week. I don't know how I'll fit that in between work, classes, and studying for yet ANOTHER round of midterms.... I will though. I need to do something about this body that I feel so very, very disgusted by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home