Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hey!! It works!!!

Do you ever write things on your blog and then want to go back and delete them all? Like every time you mention a certain person on your blog, it's possible that this certain person will find it. And if this certain person finds out that you've been writing about him on your blog for weeks on end, he's going to think you're such a dork.

And really, he's gonna find out I'm such a dork sooner or later.... But a dork in the blogging way of being a dork?

I mean, I try to save my dorkiness for online, and try to be supercool and awesome in real life.

But still the fact that someone can be as dorky as myself online must mean that I'm at least a little bit dorky in real life.... And does anyone want someone they're trying to impress to realize that they are being wooed by a dork?

(If my incoherent drunken rambling could be considered wooing, that is.... which I don't think it qualifies for.....)

Crap.

Now I'm nervous.

So, I'll go have some of my brother's birthday cake. Aaaahh, three birthdays in a week. I love cake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are super-cool person Amanda (both online and offline). All people that take the time to blog should be. Never hesitate to post what is on your mind.

Happy bday to your brother!

9:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home