Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ack!!!

So, home for a week! It's grand, lemme tell ya. However, my home computer seems to be having some issues with blogspot and won't let me blog!!! So I came to the big city today to write an exam and I thought, I must blog while I have the chance!!

Aaaah, babies are so much fun. My little neice is just absolutely precious. And my sister in law is wonderful enough to give us hourly updates on what she finds in the little darling's diapers. Yep that's right. I'm skippnig class to hear hourly poop updates.

Oh, and by the way, there is such a thing as projectile poop. I know this because I had some shot at me while changing the young princess's diaper the other day.

It's a good thing this kid is so darn cute.

I tried calling Cute Boy today to see if he would want to grab some lunch or something.... seeing as how I'm in the city and all. I talked to his roommate who said to call back at three... well I'm really not going to sit in the city for three hours waiting to hear if this boy may or may not want to go for lunch, but it made me wonder:

If Cute Boy was supremely interested, wouldn't his roommate know about it? And then, wouldn't his roommate know that he should wake up Cute Boy if I call? Like, if I was that important? Do you think that Cute Boy is Just Not That Into Me???? The Horror of it all. I need a drink.

On another note, I was reading the book It's Called a Breakup Because it's Broken and quite frankly I hate breaking up! It is so sad when it happens! ANd I've been dumped by some of the biggest losers walking this earth and it still sucks to get dumped. And the other thing is that, quite frankly, I really like Cute Boy!!! But the thought of getting dumped, yet again? It really makes me wonder, is this somehting I really want? (And of course there is always the bigger question: Are Cute Boy and I even at a point where it is possible for me to get dumped??)

And quit calling me negative!!! I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic.

In other news, Cute Boy and I went to a party the other night.

*sigh*

He met some of my good buddies and said he had a really good time. I hope he wasn't lying because I would love it if he liked my friends.

*sigh*

So now I'm going to head back to the country. LIving in a house with three cats, three dogs, an infant and a preschooler, three women and three men is certanily interesting. Oddly enough, no fistfights have yet broken out over who has been drinking whose beer.

Aaaah, family harmony. I love it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, albeit temporarily!

12:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home