Thursday, November 10, 2005

I can't take it any more.....

The deer gutting talk in the kitchen over supper is starting to get to me. Especially when the talk turned to the great debate over whether its best to tan a hide with the animal's own brain matter or to use some sort of synthetic tanning.

Aaaah, life in the country.

The good news is that we're hosting a tupperware party here tomorrow!! Hooray! I love Tupperware parties. Not that I'm the tye of person who can actually afford to buy tupperware, but the food is always good.

Speaking of food, guess how fat I've gotten?

Go on, guess.....

I've gained such an absurd amount of weight that the other day, while putting on my *stretch waist* tearaway pants, I broke the top button off of them. Then, to make matters worse.... they actually stay on without having the top button on them.

Yep that's right. I'm the fat chick who breaks the buttons off her fat pants.

Don't even get me started on the state of my skin.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to say that the synthetic tanning is the way to go. :)

R. Jones

6:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home