Monday, October 26, 2009

And it is MINE

The job called me today.

IT IS MINE.

A few more minor details to work out, and things are starting to look up.

The moose hunter and I had another date on Friday. Turns out, he did call me upon his return but I missed the call.

I feel like I should be using a lot more capital letters and superfluous punctuation in this post, considering how much I wanted both of these things.

I just got off yet another overnight and I am planning on completing my course work today so that I can celebrate in true style later in the week.

Once that is done, prepare yourself for the onslaught on PUNCTUATION AND CAPS, Baby.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jummy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Amanda!!!

I'm really very happy for you, especially on the job front. I guess this'll help pay off Alfonso quick as a wink!

I don't think I asked you if the job was in the big city or not...is it?

2:08 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yes, Ma'am, it is. I'll be doing casual/on call work until something permanent opens up.

Thank you, Jooms. My sleepy, sleepy state prevents me from being too excited on this very day, but I'm sure the realization will set in after a good night's sleep and then I will be SO EXCITED.

3:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home