Tuesday, October 06, 2009

An Opportunity Has Knocked..

I got a call today that I have been waiting for for a very, very long time.

I got a call to work at a job that, at this point in my life, qualifies as my dream job. I have an interview tomorrow.

My clothing is ironed, my hairstyle is planned, the directions are printed and in my purse.

Now all I have to do is not cackle like a hyena when I get nervous and maybe, just maybe the job will be mine.

A job that does not entail nights, weekends, insidious overnights, and the multitude of other things that I don't like about my current situation.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up while simultaneously wanting to climb to the tops of tall buildings and scream that SOMETHING MAY FINALLY BE GOING RIGHT.

Updates to follow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jummy said...

All the best my dear! In fact, I must send you a text message so I can get all the juicy details!

4:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home