Thursday, September 17, 2009

And Then My Throat Hurt...

And I realized that The Sickness was upon me once more, and that I would curl up into a ball and not want to move for days on end, except that sometimes you have to move... like when you need to get up and go to work, or try and catch your big, stupid horse who doesn't want to come in and night and who instead runs in circles around you, preventing you from getting the halter over his head. Asshat horse.

I have a low grade fever and my throat is throbbing....

I also have a day off tomorrow to try and work for my horse show that is coming up in FOUR DAYS that we may not make it to due to issues with Zydeco that I can not begin to think about.

If we do make it, praise be, and if we don't make it, please be prepared for a litany of posts rife with teardrops and accompanied by lyrics to bad country music.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home