Monday, July 13, 2009

June 16th?!

No, really. JUNE 16th?!?

That was the last time I wrote?

And my goal was to be in a horse show by July the 18th?

I have got to get up off my butt. Seriously.

Since I've last written, I've had a wicked-awesome birthday party and a two day hangover that was the result of said party. I participated in berry season, my horse and I got into a huge fight over the gate of my ring, and four wheeled my Jeep through a dirt bike path.

My tree named Hope has yet to be photographed, but I did manage to successfully grow grass around her. Dixie has lost her mind again and has started acting like she is about eight months old, and Zydeco no longer has shoes on all four feet (My pocket book is pretty happy about that decision, let me tell you.)

I have started the process of actively seeking new employment yet again. It seems that in my life the grass is always greener, and I would really like to work in that place where the grass is shiny, tall and free of weeds.

I have started trying my hand at being social by going out and talking to other human beings rather than staying in and petting my horse when the time is right. I may not be the best at appropriate social interaction but I think it is time I tried. I do fear the day that I wake up alone at age forty five with no one to send random text messages to.

And my next goal?

Write on my blog more than once a month.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jummy said...

Thanks for the update! I think the summer blahs are upon us...I have noticed that we seem to have more to write about in the depressing times of winter. When we're having fun, hanging out and being social, the urge to write seems less there...or maybe it's just me.

2:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home