Friday, January 19, 2007

My fifteen minutes of fame.....

The other day, I was waiting in line for the bathroom before my five-thirty class. And in front of me in line? Was none other than Mischa Barton. Seriously. I was staring at her like there was no tomorrow. I couldn'tget over the fact that Mushy Bartone was attending MY school! That makes me like the next Perez Hilton!

I wanted to say something to her, like "HEY! You're Mischa Barton!!! YOU! HEY PRETTY GIRL!!!" But I didn't, because only the uncoolest people say things like that. Instead, I headed into my Poli-Sci class and, guess who was sitting in front of me?

None other than the famous Mischa barton. Or, at the very least, her most likely twin in the owrld.

I have a problem with my legs, and it upsets me to no end. I can't keep my legs still for long periods of time, and it's very hard for me to keep my legs still during three hour classes. At one point, I decided to stretch out my legs, and the unthinkable happened.

I stretched my legs and kicked over MISCHA BARTON'S coffee cup. Now, why anyone would keep their coffee cup on the floor is beyond me. But this is a famous person we're talking about. I felt like such a dolt that I wanted to run away and hide for the rest of my life.

I don't actually believe that Mischa Barton goes to my school. With her money, she could (and should) go to any other school on the continet, if not abroad. So there is really no reason for her to go to my school.

At any rate, if it really isn't the real Mischa Barton, if nothing else? There is a one hundred percent ook-a-like her in my class to make me feel silly should I kick over her coffee cup in class.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

hahaha,

interesting story. Crazy stuff happens at that uni!

Have you gotten a random convinced that they know YOU yet? Like do you have a twin too?

10:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home