Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I have to post this..

I have a sitemeter now, and I was just seeing what referred people to me. So far, the things people have searched to find me are:

1) Small boobs, Padded Bra
2) Boobless Wonder
3) Used to have a great body
4) Country mouse, City mouse
5) Mouse drink milk in India
6) Miniskirt windy day
7) "I could use your trust in me" country music lyrics.

The things you learn about a person by googling random phrases and winding up at her blog! And what the Hell kind of mice to they have in India, that they drink milk? I'm not sure if I need to get out more, or if the people googling things need to get out more, but at any rate, this is kind of hilarious.

(And for those of you who are wondering? My insanity led me to lose fifteen pounds and I'm almost again at the point where I have a great body again. Although I'll always be the boobless wonder, but we can't have it all, now can we?)

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home