Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pppppfffffftttt

That's the sound of the balloon that was my NaBloPoMo popping.

I have failed.

Today, I spent from eleven a.m. until three a.m sitting in front of my computer. It was all set up nicely at the kitchen table. SuperNan had cleaned and put out fresh smelling candles around me while I labored.

And in all those hours?

I was online.

And in all those hours?

Coming to blog completely left my mind.

And now I'm out of the challenge. Sigh.

You'll be happy to know, however, that my Culture project is coming along nicely. I have the academic part of it completed, with Works Cited and all. Tomorrow Davey is going to help me make a cultural representation of what rednecks stand for.

And a grand time shall be had by all.

Toonses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww it's OK. Your mind was probably somewhere else more important anyway. Good luck with your red neck, ahem Culture project. That's a strange topic ;)

6:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope you still keep writing daily because I enjoy reading about your life. I'm glad that you got your more important schoolwork done too!

Have a great week!

1:56 a.m.  
Blogger Sephyroth said...

Just thought I'd say hi as I'm trying to visit and comment on as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can. :)

That's certainly an interesting culture to write about; (belated) good luck on it. :)

3:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home