Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Scared and Alone....

It's dark and scary as I write this, and there is a hideous crashing and banging noise on the balcony.

So I consulted Davey, who suggested that I dub Coperni-Kitty my Battle Cat, and investigate the noise with her at my side.

The question I had left is, how on Earth do I make Coperni-Kitty into a Battle cat? And Davey, as usual, had all the answers:

All you have to do is say, "Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic thongs, and said, by the power of underpants, I HAVE THE POWERRRR!!!! And I became Amanda-ra, the most powerful woman in the universe; and Coperni-Kitty became the mighty Battle Cat! And together we protect the apartment!"

Problem?

I only have lucky thongs. I've never had a magic pair.

Sigh. Foiled again, and scared I will remain.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky thongs would work, so long as you take pictures of you holding them aloft and holding coperni-kitty. And ... go. :P

8:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home